Each LabSolutions account has their own dedicated “provider’s portal” created for them to track the status of tests and retrieve results. The log-in credentials for the portal are provided to the facility by their LabSolutions Account Manager.
Articles in this section
- What information MUST be on a specimen label so it will not be rejected?
- If I’m submitted for a test, will my medical information be kept confidential, and how can I get access to it?
- Do you store patient specimens for later testing/retesting if needed?
- How are test results communicated?
- How is testing ordered?
- How long does it take to get test results?