Lab tests are ordered via the LabSolutions Requisition Form, of which both electronic and paper versions are available. For electronic users, testing is ordered directly from their facility’s provider’s portal.
Articles in this section
- What information MUST be on a specimen label so it will not be rejected?
- If I’m submitted for a test, will my medical information be kept confidential, and how can I get access to it?
- Do you store patient specimens for later testing/retesting if needed?
- How are test results communicated?
- How is testing ordered?
- How long does it take to get test results?